- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
- 1 carrot sliced diagonally into 1/4 in. pieces (fresh or frozen)
- 10 oz frozen broccoli florets, thawed (or fresh)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 12 oz. whole grain angel hair pasta
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat 1 TBSP oil in a medium skillet over medium heat; add chicken. Cook, stirring until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Heat remaining oil in same skillet. Begin heating water for pasta. Add carrot to skillet; cook, stirring, for 4 minutes. Add broccoli and garlic to skillet; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes longer.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. While pasta is cooking, add chicken broth, basil, and parmesan to skillet. Stir to combine. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Drain pasta. Place in a large serving bowl. Top with chicken and vegetable mixture. Serve immediately.