Tag Archives: dark chocolate pudding
Dark Chocolate Pudding
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- dash of salt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine cocoa, cornstarch, and salt in a saucepan.
- Whisk in honey and milk over medium heat.
- Continue whisking and heating until pudding is thick, smooth and just starting to boil – about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour into 4 6-ounce dessert cups and chill if desired (about 1 hour).