Southwest Chicken Wraps
- 3 cups chopped, cooked chicken
- 8 oz fresh salsa (you could use picante sauce, but it won’t be as yummie)
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (14.5 oz) black beans, drained
- 8 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup sour cream (or plain yogurt)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine chicken, picante sauce/salsa, chili powder, and garlic powder in large skillet and mix well. Cook over medium heat until heated through, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add 3/4 cup cheddar and beans to chicken mixture and mix well.
- Spoon equal portions of chicken mixture onto each tortilla.
- Chop tomato, top chicken mixture with remaining cheddar, lettuce, tomato, green onions, guacamole, sour cream, and cilantro. Roll to enclose filling. Serve immediately.