- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a bowl and whisk together.
- Slice butter and drop into dry ingredients. With a pastry cutter, cut the butter into the flour.
- Add blueberries and lemon zest and gently stir.
- Gently mix in milk and yogurt. You may need to use your hands to knead the last of the flour into the dough. If dough is too sticky, add more flour in small amounts.
- Form dough into a circle about that’s about an inch deep all around. Cut the circle into 8 slices.
- Separate slices and place on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until very lightly browned.